- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
- “Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
Randy Travis in Critical Condition
Country singer Randy Travis is in critical condition at a Texas hospital after being admitted Sunday. According to a press release from his publicist, the singer of such hits as Forever and Ever, Amen, On the Other Hand and Three Wooden Crosses is suffering complications of recently acquired viral cardiomyopathy.
Viral cardiomyopathy is a weakening of the heart muscles caused by a viral infection.
Travis, who pleaded guilty to a charge of driving while intoxicated in Texas earlier this year, was hospitalized in 2012 after a fight near a church in Plano, Texas.
Photo credit, Larry Philpot, wikipedia license CC-BY-3.0. Randy Travis performs at the dedication of the US Postage Stamp honoring Johnny Cash, June 5, 2013