- Backstory: Kenny Loggins’ “Heart to Heart”
- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
Music Ties & Binds
Meet Giorgio Lo Porto an Italian living in London. On February 6, he shared a video of his neighbor playing the piano. The piano is muffled behind their shared wall, but the emotion in the playing and Giorgio’s face speaks volumes.
Giorgio, a pianist himself, left a note for his anonymous neighbor, telling them he loved hearing them play and asking if they would play “My Heart Will Go On.” His neighbor obliged with a soaring and touching rendition of the Titanic Theme Song and in the meantime, a story about kindness and caring emerged.
Real-life isn’t timed like a 30-minute sitcom and not everything ends perfectly tied in a bow, but it’s important to not miss the dance. If you haven’t skipped ahead, this will come as no surprise — Emil passed away on the 23rd of this month but we’re sure his story will go on.
You can check out more of Giorgio Lo Porto @TikTok.com