Live shows spanning country, comedy, rock, bluegrass and more return to the Brown County Music Center in Nashville, Ind.,starting in September
Nashville, Ind. (July 20, 2021) – The Brown County Music Center located in Nashville, Ind., welcomes the return of live shows starting in September, with season highlights including the iconic Gordon Lightfoot, rock band Halestorm, the renowned John Hiatt and The Jerry Douglas Band, Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson, country superstars Craig Morgan, Clay Walker and LeAnn Rimes, and many more.
“We are thrilled to re-open our doors and bring such a great lineup of top-tier acts back to this wonderful venue,” said Brown County Music Center Executive Director Christian Webb. “We look forward to picking up where we left off!”
The current schedule includes:
- Halestorm with Special Guest Crobot – Saturday, September 11
- Hotel California: A Salute to The Eagles – Saturday, September 18
- Gordon Lightfoot – Tuesday, September 21
- The Price Is Right Live – Thursday, September 23
- LeAnn Rimes – Friday, September 24
- An Evening With Chris Thile – Sunday, October 3
- Melissa Etheridge – Tuesday, October 5
- Clay Walker – Saturday, October 9
- Christopher Cross: 40th Anniversary Tour – Wednesday, October 13
- Free Fallin – The Tom Petty Concert Experience – Friday, October 15
- Broadway Fright Night – Saturday and Sunday, October 16-17
- Co-founder of The Beach Boys Brian Wilson: Greatest Hits Live with Special Guests Al Jardine & Blondie Chaplin – Friday, October 22
- Craig Morgan – Friday, November 5
- Three Dog Night with Jay Psaros – Saturday, November 6
- Mary Chapin Carpenter, Marc Cohn, Shawn Colvin: Together in Concert – Sunday, November 7
- Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening: MMXXI Tour – Tuesday, November 9
- John Hiatt and The Jerry Douglas Band – Thursday, November 11
- Carrot Top – Tuesday, November 30
- Warrant with Special Guests Hero Jr. – Saturday, December 4
- Kenny G – Sunday, December 5
- 38 Special with Special Guests The Dane Clark Band – Thursday, December 9
- *Willie Nelson & Family – Postponed (New Date TBA. Originally scheduled for April 28, 2020.)
The Brown County Music Center was one of the many venues across the U.S. that opened their doors to help in the fight against COVID-19, serving as a testing and vaccination site during its temporary closure and serving the community during this unprecedented time. The venue is also a proud member of the Indiana Independent Venue Alliance, a not-for-profit organization that empowers and preserves Indiana’s live music community. For more information visit https://www.indianavenuealliance.org/.
Tickets for concerts at the Brown County Music Center can be purchased at www.browncountymusiccenter.com, www.ticketmaster.com and at the venue box office (open Tuesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. via outdoor ticketing windows and phone sales at (812)988-5323). The box office is now cashless, and accepts debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Any box office related inquiries beyond purchasing tickets for an upcoming show should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Brown County Music Center: Located in Nashville, Indiana, the Brown County Music Center is a visual and auditory masterpiece with cutting edge design, bringing in nationally known performers and hosting local events. The 2,000-seat live performance venue, opened in August 2019, offers an incredibly intimate experience for each show. The farthest seat from the stage is only 106 feet away. Nestled on the banks of Salt Creek and located less than one-mile from the largest state park in Indiana and the Village of Nashville, this indoor entertainment venue will host world-class rock, blues, country, pop, jazz, oldies, throwback artists, and more.
About Brown County, Ind.: No matter what you’re looking for, escape comes naturally in Brown County. Eclectic boutiques and galleries, breathtaking scenery, welcoming accommodations, and endless outdoor adventures await in one of America’s original artists’ colonies. From art to the great outdoors, there’s something for everyone to enjoy, and for most, it’s only a short drive away. Unplug from daily life and reconnect with one another as you experience the rustic beauty and artisanal charm of Brown County. Plan your escape today…you’ll be glad you did. For more information, visit www.browncounty.com.
The Brown County Music Center will adhere to federal, state and local health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19 and follow a plan approved by local health departments.
Powered by Facebook Comments