- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
- “Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
Live Nation in talks with C3 Presents
According to the New York Times, Live Nation is reportedly in advanced talks to buy a majority stake in C3 Presents, the promoter behind festivals such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and more. The Times reports the deal is valued at around $250 million, marking a 51% stake in the company.
Live Nation recently completed purchases of several EDM-based promoters such as HARD, Insomniac and Cream.
C3 Presents is also involved with operating Australia’s Big Day Out Music Festival, Metallica’s Orion Music Fest as well as all of Lollapalooza’s South American spinoffs. The Austin, TX based company also promotes shows at most of the venues in the city such as Stubb’s, Emo’s and more.