- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
- “Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
Flea vs. Eastwood via Twitter
Photo courtesy of Flea@FB
Flea, the bassist from The Red Hot Chili Peppers, goes Dirty Harry.
In a recent Esquire interview, Clint Eastwood lamented that he is sick of political correctness and finds Donald Trump’s anti-PC stances refreshing. Eastwood, an 86-year-old actor/director famous for his roles in Dirty Harry, High Plains Drifter, Gran Torino, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, has not officially endorsed Donald Trump for president, but his admiration for this candidate speaks volumes.
The “Dirty Harry Mentality” is still alive and well in the GOP and Eastwood sums it up with this quote from the interview: “He’s (Trump) on to something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” Eastwood said. “That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a pussy generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”
Flea took Clint Eastwood to task on twitter this weekend by responding with this tweet.