- Backstory: Kenny Loggins’ “Heart to Heart”
- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
“Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
If you’re looking for a band that blends electronic beats with indie rock vibes, you might want to check out Bob Moses. This duo from Vancouver, Canada, has been making waves in the music scene since their debut album Days Gone By in 2015. Here’s a brief introduction to their story and sound.
Bob Moses is composed of Tom Howie and Jimmy Vallance, who met in high school and bonded over their love of music. They both pursued their own musical careers after graduating, but fate brought them together again in New York City, where they discovered their shared vision of creating a unique blend of dance and rock music. They named themselves after Robert Moses, a controversial urban planner who shaped the city’s landscape.
Their music is characterized by catchy melodies, smooth vocals, and groovy rhythms that can make you dance or chill. They have released three albums so far, each one showcasing their evolution and experimentation. Their latest album, Desire, features collaborations with artists like ZHU and Charlotte Cardin. They have also performed at major festivals like Coachella, Lollapalooza, and Glastonbury, earning praise from critics and fans alike.