- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
- “Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
All posts tagged "settlement"
Sam Smith’s “Stay with Me” is Tom Petty’s?
The Consequence of Sound is reporting a settlement in the controversy of songwriting credits for Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.” When Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me” was released in April 2014, it seems some listeners thought...
- Posted January 26, 2015