- Chris Isaak’s Almost Christmas Tour: A Rockin’ Holiday Treat
- P!nk’s Trustfall Tour: A High-Flying Spectacle of Rock and Soul
- Review: Ringo’s “All Starr Band” in Columbus, Ohio
- Breaking: Bruce Springsteen Cancels all 2023 concerts due to illness
- Gallery: ODESZA in Indianapolis
- “Bob Moses” in Indianapolis with ODESZA
All posts tagged "copyright"
Legal: Determining Songwriters’ Future Revenue
#LEGAL Streaming Revenue. Determining Songwriters’ Future The Copyright Royalty Board is setting hearings to determine a new mechanical royalty rate. The current statutory mechanical royalty rate for physical recordings (such as CDs) and permanent digital downloads is...
- Posted March 31, 2017
Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin Accuser Steps Up Fight
LED ZEPPELIN #LEGAL Michael Skidmore unsuccessfully accused Led Zeppelin of stealing the intro to “Stairway to Heaven” in 2016. Thursday his case found its way to the 9th Circ. Rock lore tells us that “Stairway to Heaven”...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Bill Establishing Small Claims Board for Copyright
Coalition of Visual Artists Welcomes Introduction of Bill Establishing Small Claims Board for Copyright News provided by http://www.prnewswire.com/news/american+photographic+artists+%28apa%29 In the wake of its release of a white paper setting out the key components of a copyright small claims...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Village People policeman wins copyright battle
Village People policeman wins landmark copyright battle to regain control of hits including YMCA Victor Willis may have thought that ‘the world was so tight’, but he took his own advice, picked himself off the ground...
- Posted September 12, 2013